Athletic Office Phone 614-797-6240 / Athletic Office Fax 614-797-6242
Important Links and Information
Please click → HERE to obtain our physical form.
Physical Education Waiver Application
Click here for the Physical Education Waiver Application
Westerville North Sports Network
The Westerville North Sports Network will provide LIVE play-by-play coverage of 15 of the biggest Westerville North High School athletic contests in football, volleyball, girls basketball, and boys basketball in the 2015-2016 school year. The broadcast coverage will include VIDEO as well as live audio. Each broadcast begins 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start time with the pre-game show. The pre-game show will feature interviews with the head coach, a detailed scouting report of the opponent, the starting line-ups, and much more! Tune in after the game for interviews with players and the head coach, along with a look at the final stats during the post-game show. The broadcasts can be accessed free of charge by anyone around the world on their computer or handheld device.
All 15 broadcasts will be available to view "on demand" for 30 days after the broadcast date.
Rick Cooper beings his 24th season as a play-by-play announcer, and his 2nd behind the mic at Westerville North High School. Cooper worked 3 seasons with the Marshall University Football Radio Network, which was composed of 35 radio stations across 3 states. He has been a part of the broadcast team for 30 national championships at the NCAA and NCCAA level. Cooper won 2 national championships as a basketball player at Kentucky Christian University back in 1995 and 1996. Rick and his wife Lynn live in Groveport with their 3 boys: Ricky (14), Price (12), and Ty (7).
To Listen Live: http://war.str3am.com:7570/live
To Watch Live: http://new.livestream.com/accounts/7327821
Warriors 2016 Summer Baseball Camp
- Monday, June 20 through Thursday, June 23
- 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. for all age groups
- Pre-Registration begins March 1st through May 18th with cost being $65
- Late Registration begins May 19 through June 8 with cost being $75
- All participants will receive a Warriors Baseball Camp T-Shirt
- Click here for registration form
Soccer Camp 2016
- June 13-16 from 6-8pm in WNHS Stadium
- Camp fee is $50 per camper
- Download registration form here
Boys Basketball Camp 2016
- Grades 3-6 Elementary Camp: May 31 to June 3 from 8:30-11:30am. Cost is $75
- Grades 7-8 Middle School Camp: May 31 to June 3 from 1-4pm. Cost is $75
- Grades 9-12 High School Camp: June 2nd from 5-8pm. Cost is $50 for North students
- Click here for registration form
Volleyball Camp 2016
- Grades 3-5 Elementary Camp: Friday June 10th from 6-8pm and Saturday June 11th from 9am-12pm
- Grades 6-8 Middle School Camp: Friday July 22nd from 6-8pm and Saturday July 23rd from 9am-11am & 12-3pm
- Grades 9-12 High School Camp: Tues-Fri July 5th-8th from 5pm-10pm.
- Emphasizing sportsmanship, teamwork, developing proper mechanics, master the fundamentals, gain game play experience, and introduce and review serving, passing, setting, attacking, and blocking skills.
- Register at WestervilleNorthVolleyball.com
Football Camp 2016
- July 24-26 from 6-8pm at the WNHS practice fields
- Cost: $40 Pre-Registration, $50 Walk-up
- Checks payable to: WNABC (Westerville North Athletic Boosters Club)
- Boys in grades 3 to 6 are eligible to participate
- Registration fliers have been distributed to all Westerville middle and elementary schools as well as at North. Pick one up at any front desk. Forms should be returned to Ty Stover via the front desk at Westerville North.
- Freshman only lifting- Tuesday, April 12 6:00PM-7:00PM and Thursday, April 14 6:00PM-7:00PM. These dates will introduce freshmen to the North lifting program. Coaches will be on hand to demonstrate proper technique and how to document results. Lifting will take place in the Westerville North Weight Room. After April 14, spring lifting will take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 2:45pm to 4:00pm on school days.
- Team Meeting: A team meeting will take place on Monday, May 23 at Westerville North High School. This is a very important meeting! We will cover summer lifting and football camp. A rep from Riddell will be on hand to fit helmets and shoulder pads. A rep from Zides Sporting Goods will be fitting team shoes. Don’t miss this meeting.
- Football Camp: Last 2 weeks of July (this is practice)
- 2-a-days start August 1
- Summer lifting will be MWF mornings/MWR evenings- you are expected to attend three lifts a week.
- Sign up for Football Remind text messages: Text-81010 Message- @ak9ha
- Coach Wetzel’s e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
|Boys Cross Country||Dave Weaner||Send email|
|Girls Cross Country||Johnny Jackson||Send email|
|Football||Scott Wetzel||Send email|
|Boys Golf||Bob Markin||Send email|
|Girls Golf||Betsy Beaver||Send email|
|Boys Soccer||Mark Price||Send email|
|Girls Soccer||Brett Weiss||Send email|
|Girls Tennis||Robert Carlson||Send email|
|Girls Volleyball||Dylan Johnson||Send email|
|Football Cheerleading||Tara Rodgers||Send email|
Sport Head Coach Baseball Sean Ring Send email Softball Joe Francisco Send email Boys Tennis Robert Carlson Send email Boys Volleyball Marlin Weisenbarger Send email Boys/Girls Track Johnny Jackson Send email Girls Lacrosse Molly Phythyon Send email Boys Lacrosse Adam Beasley Send email Ultimate Warren Peterson Send email
Warrior SLAMMERZ to decorate your room and home! SLAMMERZ are oversized, high-resolution, easy to apply and move, self-adhesive, vinyl wall graphics that will not damage your walls. SLAMMERZ are the perfect gift for players, coaches, students, alumni, or for any sports fan. Click the image to read or download the Slammerz Order Form.
Kroger Rewards Numbers / Meijer Rewards Numbers
Cross Country, Boys- 415661
Cross Country, Boys – 80155
Volleyball, Girls – 571226
Soccer, Girls- 83634
Golf, Boys- 354275
Softball – 81274
Boys Basketball- 144870
Golf, Boys- 83693
Soccer, Boys- 84394
Basketball, Girls – 85054
Track & Field – 90237
Swim/Dive – 90548
Cheerleading – 90547
Football – 80766
Girls Volleyball – 83643
Girls Tennis- 80741
Baseball – 80145
Wrestling – 80585